Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:130 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Digital Partner - Sales & Marketing Process - Steel/Energy/Power/Manufacturing Sector (10-15 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Sales & Marketing - Digital Partner from Steel / Energy or Power / Manufacturing Industries
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The position assumes the role of Digital Business Partner for Sales & Marketing Function and providing strategic alignment for all digital initiatives for sales and marketing operation.
- Clear Understanding of end-to-end sales and marketing process specific to Manufacturing industry, preferably Steel industry
- Prior experience in working on Sales and marketing process digitalization supported by DATA driven decision making
- Should understand the B2B and B2C business for both MTO and MTS products
- Knowledge on sales finance processes including LC (Letter of Credit) and related documentation, discounting and banking processes
- Familiarity of Distributor Management system, CRM solution, TDC (Technical delivery condition)
- Should have the functional clarity on Customer Loyalty program and should have a clear concept of complaint management system.
- Operational knowledge of steel finished goods like Long and Flat product is added advantage
Technical Must Requirement:
- Identify and provide Digital solutions to key business challenges and drive tangible business value (volume or cost gains) Or increase productivity of sales and marketing process
- Work with business and technology teams (Internal development team, Business users and external partners) to outline digital solution and implementation plan
- Qualify, prioritize critical KPIs / metrics that shall reflect gains due to digital intervention
- Must have clarity in understanding of SAP SD, PP & QM module along with working functional knowledge on other related SAP modules
- Must have worked on at least one of BI reporting and dashboarding tools (e.g., Power BI, Spotfire, Qlik Sense, Dundas BI, Tableau etc.)
- Should have experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management System (SCM), Order Management system (OMS), Distributor Management (DMS), Retail Management etc.
- Should have exposure to Functional workflow of Sales & Marketing digitization.
- Knowledge on SAP products like SAP CX, CPQ, AATP, SAP Commerce, SAP Sales cloud/ CRM, CPI will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other related discipline or equivalent education and experience. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10-15 Years of Experience in sales and Marketing, with 5+ years in Digital Transformation of sales Marketing processes.
Preferred Industry vertical: Steel / Energy or Power / Manufacturing
Additional Skill: Technology Understanding and Knowledge in ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Analytics etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.