Digital Media Buyer - Ayurveda Platform (2-5 yrs)
Digital Media Buyer | Comprehensive Ayurveda Platform | GGN
- Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
- Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest etc) optimally, with a sense of ownership. You will also handle advertising cost maintenance.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/ Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibility for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background