VP Marketing at Northwest Education
Views:462 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Digital Marketing Strategist - Education (6-10 yrs)
We are a leading global executive education company founded by alumni of Harvard Business School, UC Berkeley and IITs. Northwest Education designs, markets and delivers executive education programs across the world for senior executives in partnership with some of the most renowned business schools in the world including Stanford Center for Professional Development, Harvard Medical School Executive Education, MIT Professional Education, Chicago Booth School of Business, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, UCLA Anderson School of Management and Yale School of Management.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Northwest your primary responsibilities will surround increasing the overall brand awareness, the promotion of our programs, and driving prospects to conversions. This position will be responsible for the development of the overall strategy used in marketing our brand online through search engine optimization, paid search, display media, and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, create, manage, review, and perform program marketing responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram and other digital platforms.
- Plan, develop and manage SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute on monthly and quarterly plans to scale the lead volumes and manage marketing spend
- Acquisitions & Traffic Growth - Bringing Customer Acquisition Cost down with a steady focus on quality user growth & retention.
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including conceptualization, targeting, scheduling, campaign set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization, reaching prospects & existing customers.
- Provide oversight, manage and can generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Idea & conceptualize new marketing and communication ideas resulting in marketing effectiveness
- Build long term digital assets such as organic search engine ranking, email subscriber base, content microsites, high-performance creatives etc.
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting and insights on a platform such as Google Analytics
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly improve performance.
- Must have channel expertise and thought leadership when it comes to digital marketing, marketing tech, SEO, SEM and its best practices.
- Robust experience in brand positioning and marketing to drive aggressive sales.
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail
- Go-getter who looks forward to a Hands-on role.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, Linkedin & Google AdWords campaigns
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Adwords Certification (preferred, not required)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good understanding of email and social media marketing
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment where multi-tasking & prioritising is highly essential.