Founder at Hoplite Consultants
Views:259 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Digital Marketing Specialist - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Assist with the development, execution, management, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive customer awareness, traffic, sales and retention across D2C eCommerce touchpoints
Desired candidate must be from a D2C company.
Strong hands-on experience in handling e-commerce platform/website.
MBA- Marketing with minimum 3 years experience in the same role.
1. Develop, propose, and execute a robust promotion plan in partnership with brand teams to drive sales on owned D2C platforms
2. Create D2C channel from scratch for a brand as well as run an existing one
3. Activate key marketing channels (social, SEM, SEO, display, email, influencer, and affiliate marketing) to drive qualified traffic
4. Utilize analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe analytics to assess and optimize performance of sites, campaigns, and marketing channels
5. Utilize web and sales analytics data to analyze business performance and provide insights and recommendations for growth
6. Develop and propose innovative marketing programs and initiatives to grow the D2C business.
7. Effectively provide executive stakeholders with timely promotion and marketing campaign performance reports
8. Ensure content marketing and content updation on own channel to engage consumers
9. Launch long-running program to ensure higher retention and driving repeat purchases
- Experience of running D2C channels from an end-to-end perspective
- Experience in data analytics and use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and report site and channel performance
- Understanding of consumer behavior and market trends
- High result orientation - getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail;
- Good research capabilities