Growth Consultant at 10xGrowth
Views:207 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Digital Marketing Role - Marketing Cordinator - Startup (5-10 yrs)
We are a team of highly passionate recruiters hiring for promising product based Startups and Mid size companies PAN India.
About our Client
Currently we are hiring for a Multinational Geo Location mapping services Company with its offices in France, Singapore, and UK for the position of an "Lead Generation Specialist" with 3-7 years of experience in "Inside Sales" preferably IT or IT Solutions Sales.
Objective of this role
- Web Geo Services is growing fast and needs someone special to tell its story! Reporting into the global Head of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for leading all local Marketing activities covering both India and APAC. This person will support local Sales initiatives on the ground as well as deploying dedicated outreach programs tailored to the India/APAC regions.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions including; communications, content creation, advertising, branding, digital marketing and social media. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker who is able to handle many diverse projects at once.. This individual must be highly motivated, tenacious and with a passion for combining Technology and Sales.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy across the India/APAC region.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements in processes, content and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends for the internal team to drive well-informed Marketing decision making at a regional and global level.
- Look to expand their personal knowledge and education of the region through workshops, research, and seminars and subsequently sharing local ideas and best practices with the internal wider/leadership team.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Strong ability to create content (articles, website content, videos, social media- ) relevant to the India/APAC markets.
- Adapt existing visual assets for the India/APAC markets whilst maintaining and upholding company standards.
- Create, prepare and run Google Ads campaigns as well as other paid advertising tools for India/APAC.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior and the wider competitor landscape.
- Support the Head of Marketing in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives and
organizing promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to Sales teams and provide instructions for how to deploy these in the Field.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences and webinars by identifying, assembling and coordinating event requirements, attendees, schedules and event mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of Sales support materials ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to Sales and Marketing leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Very high English proficiency.
- Bachelor's/Master;s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Past work experience as a Marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in Digital/Advertising Agency highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Growth Hacking mindset
- Creative skills (Canva, Adobe CS)
- Experience with data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, HubSpot & Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Autonomous, organized and proactive.
- Team Player, excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment.
- Passionate about Technology, Business, and winning!
Other Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting