Associate Consultant at Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:382 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Digital Marketing Manager - Performance Marketing - Sporting Goods Business (8-15 yrs)
- Assist & create the strategy to run the performance marketing campaigns & sales promotion on digital world to drive traffic on ASICS.com website, which helps in achieving monthly sales target.
- Devise and monitor email & messaging marketing strategy in a timely and effective manner to communicate latest product launches and campaigns to drive consumers towards the brand.com website to increase sales.
- Identify campaigns performance on google analytics and enhance it to increase the ROAS to achieve monthly ASICS brand.com targets.
- Evaluation of daily brand.com performance creative & campaigns. Evaluate & strategize every single campaign on google analytics to deliver the best performance.
- Manage website communication as per Global and local brand launch plans relevant for the Indian market.
- Driving relevant website visits for planned conversion on brand.com & analyse campaign on google analytics.
- Assist in analysing business needs and evolving media landscape to create plans that raise the ASICS brand across a variety of media outlets and platforms
- Ensure Global marketing guidelines are upheld during execution of concepts in local markets via relevant stakeholders.
- Work with social analytics and digital marketing agencies to deliver results-oriented strategies and programs that increase consumer and trade preference for the brand.
- Establish and maintain key media relationships across traditional and new platforms on Digital.
- Drive social marketing plans and creation across all digital interfaces- owned and partner as per Global GAC and guidelines.
- Managing the Digital marketing initiatives for driving walk-in to Retail stores
- Supervise external agencies on category initiatives, setting measurable objectives for new idea generation and agency budgets.
- Assist in preparing the strategy on partner e-comm channel market place i.e. Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Tata Cliq for monthly marketing plan along with taking part in the event on these platforms and help in achieving higher secondary sales.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Understanding of digital media landscape for cost efficient media plans and implementation across all relevant channels
- Understanding of social media landscape for efficient consumer engagement activations across platforms.
- Well-rounded marketing experience essentials across brand, digital, product and communications
- Strong passion for Digital. Working in MNC / Performance Marketing agency is preferred.
- Ability to manage and/or collaborate with internal and external cross functional groups: Sports marketing, Digital, Retail & Trade Marketing and Marketing Communication.
- Solid media relationships across traditional and new platforms.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing & communications, preferably in the Sporting Goods industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.