Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:14838 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare Platform (5-7 yrs)
Purpose of this position:
- To create & implement programatic campaigns for all business verticals of Medlife
- Reporting, dashboarding, performance review and optimization of all such campaigns
- Should be well-versed with fundamentals of online marketing, setting digital marketing campaigns from scratch in various mediums & channels
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copy writing, & landing page optimization
- Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Candidate should be good in written and verbal English communication to be able to interact & coordinate with internal & external teams
- Good hands on MS Excel, Google analytics and similar tools that aid in analysis and reporting
- To research on DSP, DMP for Medlife & finding suitable tools, platforms, vendors for launching Medlife's Campaign in this channel
- To optimise this channel by testing various campaign ideas, reporting & dashboarding results for taking quicker decisions
- To scale up this channel at good ROI for business and making it top contributor in revenue for Medlife
- Increased Revenue from this channel.
- ROI is as per business requirement
- ROI from individual campaigns is tracked, maintained and improved
- Ensure repeat rate from this channel is as per business requirements
- Any UG, PG.
- Good to have MBA but not mandatory.
Relevant Exp: 5 Yrs+
Experience in Industry:
- Experience in start-ups, small teams required
- Experience in marketing team required
- Experience in health & wellness industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience to start content properties from scratch & take them to a decent level is required
- Understanding of metrics like conversion rate, visits, click through rate required.
Experience on Tools:
- Proficiency on Google-analytics to understand metrics of conversions & click through rates.
- Passion for Customer satisfaction.
- Fanaticism for quality.
- Good Grasp on content & concepts of customer psychology for marketing
- Working understanding of digital marketing.
- Comfortable with lots of data analysis and data driven decision making.-
- Comfortable in coordinating with Vendors, Programmers, business teams & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Salary offered: 8 - 14 LPA