Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:1249 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Digital Marketing Manager - Healthcare (4-7 yrs)
Exp: 4 - 7 years
CTC: 18 - 28 LPA
Qualification: MBA (Mandatory)
Should have pure consumer digital experience
- Contribute to brand and market profitable growth, maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence identifying and enhancing business development opportunities. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
- Drive the transformation of Sanofi CHC from a Top/Down marketing approach focusing on awareness, to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, asking for fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want.
- Drive change : - Set the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency for change
- Define the organization change path, for marketing, communication, sales, IT teams, and define human resources needs in coordination with HRD - Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships
- Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices
- Ensure a strategic outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation - Ensure part or all of the following activities (according to the level in the organization) :
- Content Management: Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand's or project's ambition.
- Consumer touch points/media strategy: Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations.
- Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities (consumers, bloggers, journalists, pharmacists if relevant- ) and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support the brand's / project's ambition.
- E-commerce management : build and pilot an innovative distant selling strategy : e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc. ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency
- Customer data, relationship and service management : deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking. (All the above listed responsibilities are described in the respective function guidelines)
- Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
- To lead the development of the digital marketing capability for the Business by guiding formulation of innovative digital Marketing plans for the portfolio of Sanofi. This should be embedded within the overall marketing plans in order to drive market share, top line and bottom line growth and enable the achievement of objectives
- To identify opportunities to expand the channels used within the existing brand plans and obtain increased market share and revenues/ profits in line with the Business objectives by analyzing market data to identify gaps in product promotion and channels used
- To create the market pull for new brands by devising innovative digital marketing strategies, spearheading promotional campaigns and engaging with the marketing teams and agencies to execute the campaign
- Develop the digital communication strategy to build brand loyalty and recall to fulfill the business objectives of sales and growth in the respective segments
- To develop external partners and agencies to drive and deliver the digital marketing strategy and projects within it