Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:434 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Digital Marketing Manager - B2C - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Preference: FMCG/ Chemical / Pharma
The primary objective of the Digital Manager is to lead the development and execution of a dynamic digital content strategy, driving brand awareness, engagement, and growth across diverse digital channels. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize campaigns, analyze data, and position our B2C brands as leaders in the digital landscape.
The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with the B2C brands developed, and alongside the brand storyteller to develop the digital content strategy for our owned channels and execute against our key initiatives.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive ROI and efficient CAC.
- Develop and execute a cross-platform digital and content strategy aligned with the brand strategy.
- Lead content development for social and digital channels, ensuring consistency and embodying the brand tone of voice.
- Analyze customer demographic and psychographic data, conduct segmentation, and provide insights.
- Provide monthly web and social analytics with optimization recommendations.
- Amplify content across web, email marketing, online retail, and SEO/SEM.
- Support paid digital media efforts, including content development and reporting.
- Stay ahead of trends on social and digital platforms.
- Support local marketing efforts and provide toolkits for the sales team.
- Social media management and/or content management experience for a consumer brand on relevant digital channels
- Managing agency partners, creative and production teams for campaigns and content development.
- Develop deep understanding of domestic and international sales markets and customers.
- Align marketing metrics with revenue targets and sales KPIs.
- Oversee new product launch planning and pricing strategy.
- Coordinate with global, creative, site, and channel leads.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing stakeholders for optimal execution.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your Manager