Human Resources Head at BuyerForesight - a Step2 Strategy Company
Views:830 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
BuyerForesight - Digital Marketer - Paid Campaigns/Social Media (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to strategize and implement paid promotional ads and campaigns for our brands across Google, Bing and social media channels. An ideal candidate would be experienced in strategizing, implementing, tracking and analyzing paid campaigns in a B2B environment. We need someone with an analytical mindset and a proven track record of delivering tangible results. He/she should improve conversions on our websites and generate awareness and interest for the company and the conferences we conduct across the globe targeting US and APAC audiences.
Must have : Proficiency with Google AdWords, LinkedIn and social media paid ads.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategize and Create paid campaigns on Google AdWords & Bing Ads including search, remarketing and display ads.
- Manage our Social Media pages and Create paid Ad Campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Instagram and YouTube.
- Effectively use Google Analytics and optimize the campaigns and improve the conversion rate.
- Plan and execute various digital campaigns to maximize reach and recall.
- Add tracking parameters according to campaign goals and generate performance reports of each ad campaign created on different channels on a dashboard and then optimize the spend and performance.
- Develop advanced segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalised marketing programs.
- Improve search-engine rankings and increase the overall digital Footprint of the company.
- Understand and monitor engagement metrics.
- Maintain a social media calendar for our brands and post on all channels on a regular basis.
- Monitor and track brand mentions and engagement opportunities.
Requirements / Qualification:
- Good experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads including search, PPC, remarketing and display ads.
- Experience with paid Social media ads/promotions.
- Advanced knowledge of social media trends and best practices.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor's/PG degree or equivalent experience.
Who we are looking at:
- Marketer with experience in generating measurable results.
- Working knowledge of paid tactics such as audience re-targeting/re-marketing, promoted posts and look-alike audience targeting.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command over each network and their best practices.
- Ability to build communities on social networks and increase reach and improve conversions.