Digital Manager - IT Business Analyst - Customer Service Domain (3-10 yrs)
Conduct brainstorming and focused group sessions with clients- Senior Management, Relationship Managers, Subject Matter Experts & the Product Teams to create explicit BRD (Business Requirement documents).
- Create Process flows diagrams in BRD using MS Visio for ease of understanding.
- Analyse business processes to identify functional gaps and points requiring customization or third-party integration.
- Map business processes to platform in use for minimum customization.
- Create User Stories and help in prioritizing for sprint deliveries using JIRA.
- Create wireframes, optimize user flow and guide team to design a new user interface.
- Create Functional Specifications for new/changing business functionalities and coordinate with the technical team to get these developed. Manage all sorts of change requests.
- Interact with cross-functional technical teams and synchronize them to achieve the final goal.
- Work as a product owner and ensure product success through continuous communication with stakeholders and agile team.
- Develop user-training manuals for ease of use by end users.
- Ensure on-time product implementation as per business demand.
- Conduct final product demonstration with the business and get business sign-off.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.