Digital Manager - Global Digital Marketing Firm (3-5 yrs)
Come and join our team if you are serious and passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing industry!!
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
As the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for driving the digital marketing campaigns for the company.
What you will do :
- Responsible for strategizing PR and enhancing the offline and online reputation of the client by means of social media and content marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for Liaison with the govt., building relationships, advocating for the client to the Central Government
- Assisting with research and draft written submissions to government consultations and select committee inquiries
- Working with clients and the in-house marketing team to develop strategic custom marketing solutions for the client
- Analyzing various market trends and strategizing the PR and marketing outreach activities for the client
- Conceptualizing digital marketing campaigns and executing them to enhance the online reputation of the client
- Planning publicity drives and election campaign calendar for the client.
- Evaluating the address notes of the candidates and ensuring that it is apt for the audience, monitor proceedings and provide analysis of activities
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have experience in handling social media marketing for politician or political party is desirable.
- Should have Knowledge about the working of a political system
- Should have prior association with political parties as a member or as a marketer
- Should have ability to perceive the social, economic and political trends of the country on the basis of available data
- Should have ability to analyze the impact of the campaigns and make necessary amends wherever required
- Should have excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Should be Proficient in MS-Office (MS - Word, MS - Excel, MS - Power point)
- Should be flexible to travel to Punjab twice a month