Director at Connectpro Mgmt Pvt Ltd
Views:492 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Digital Learning Development Project Manager (6-10 yrs)
WHO WE ARE:
We are 48 000+ creators and makers of semiconductor technologies. We work with our 200,000+ customers and thousands of partners to design and build products, solutions, and ecosystems that address their challenges and opportunities, and the need to support a more sustainable world.
We create semiconductor solutions which are integrated into each of the billions of electronic devices people across the globe interact with every day. We build products, solutions and ecosystems that enable smarter mobility, more efficient power and energy management, and the wide-scale deployment of the Internet of Things and connectivity technologies.
As part of the Digital learning team, you will be joining the Human Resources and Sustainability (HRS) Talent Group including LD, being part of the Organization that is supporting the Human Capital transformation of the Company.
Our team is responsible for providing the best possible learning experience in link with business and transformation objectives, being more specifically in charge of the digital learning offer and the optimized usage of Company Learning Management System (LMS) by all stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- We're looking for an e-learning specialist with proven capabilities to lead impactful projects in his/her domain at Company level.
- As instructional eLearning designer, your role will be to work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training need analysis, tutor new digital content designer for internal content creation, collaborate with vendors and external studios, test publish modules and quiz on the Learning Management System (LMS), and maintain Company-wide eLearning catalog. You will deliver concrete "hands-on" solutions, and independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- As project manager, you will manage specified projects progress within timeline requirements from initiation through delivery of the learning solution, drive learning campaigns and platform engagement, monitor effectiveness of trainings during the pilot, implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will contribute to the digital learning network's upskilling and support on relative tools, and keep self-updated of emerging instructional technologies and new authoring tool to enhance learning.
- You will bring your eLearning expertise, passion for helping people learn, and customer-orientation in a mixed, fast-paced, project/development and support environment at international level.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with teams and stakeholders across various levels of hierarchy and countries
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English language
- Result and customer-orientation
- Acute attention to detail
- Prioritizing and organizing skills in deadline-driven and multi-tasked environment
- Proven understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to design blended learning programs, knowledge assessment, and learning evaluation questionnaires
- Ability to work according to defined standards and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations and data privacy and Audits.
- Working knowledge of SCORM and AICC eLearning technology standard,
- Proficiency with rapid authoring tools such as iSpring or PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline is a plus
- Proficiency in the usage of bank of images and in impactful message design. Understanding of graphic design is a plus
- Working knowledge of publishing content in main Learning Management Systems (LMS) of the market, more specifically Oracle HCM Cloud or Cegid-Talentsoft Learning Suite.
- Knowledge of Learning Experience Platforms as Degreed is a plus
- Understanding on Coursera, LinkedIn Learning or other platform integration in LMS with API / xAPI
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Suite, more specifically Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams. Knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
EXPERIENCE - 6 YEARS TO 10 YEARS