Digital Lead - Performance Marketing Agency (1-3 yrs)
- Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- The agency is one of the few in India that has partnerships with the biggest platforms like Facebook, Google API, Taboola and many more. They are serving more than 100 clients and is on an explosive growth path. The founder is a serial entrepreneur and an alumnus of IIT-BHU. He has assembled a unique team of seasoned data scientists, consultants, and digital strategists to deliver the best online marketing solutions.
- As a Digital Lead, you will lead the design and implementation of experiments for improving products such as A/B or split testing.
What you will do :
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications - impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.