HR Manager at Digital Horizons Technology & Media Services Pvt Ltd
Views:4249 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Digital Horizons - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strong understanding of Online brand building and strategic marketing communication planning and execution for Mobile Apps is crucial for this post.
- Strategize, plan, develop, launch and sustain high-impact, integrated digital programs aligned with specific mobile app growth targets and objectives.
- Leverage social, search, programmatic and custom programs to drive online visibility and engagement with the target audiences in US, UK & Indian Mobile Apps markets
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and online advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor marketing campaigns for mobile apps.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly user acquisition projection reports for the marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect app downloads and conversion of users.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies for app user acquisition.
- Develop creative marketing ideas suited to the DNA of the specific app.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Passionate about creating outstanding online marketing campaigns that make a difference.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- A Bachelor's or Post grad degree in Marketing or communications from a reputed college.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of brand building and marketing communications
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong communication, people management, and change management skills
- Experience in taking ideas from drawing boards to execution and delivering on objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.