HR Manager at Digital Horizons Technology & Media Services Pvt Ltd
Views:802 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Digital Horizons - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (4-7 yrs)
Position: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts
- The Digital Horizons and Indiamap Digital Pvt Ltd group of companies - leaders in the software and digital services domain, are seeking to recruit a Qualified and experienced Chartered Accountant.
- The candidate selected would be a Chartered Accountant with min 4 years of practice in medium-sized companies; to manage the Financial, Compliances and Taxation portfolio for a group of Pvt Ltd companies based in Bangalore. The hired candidate, would report to the Group Director.
1. Responsible for Corporate Finance, Accounts functions. including financial forecasting and planning.
2. Preparing and presenting monthly financial statements, analytics and MIS reports to the Management
3. Manage Taxation & compliances related work. Coordinating TDS deductions for employees and contract vendors and related Forms for group companies.
5. To drive internal and statutory audit programs in group companies. Coordinate with Auditors; clarify queries as needed.
6. Coordination of all ROC and Companies Act related work in liaison with company secretary
7 Coordination on secretarial work - Board Resolution, Minutes, legal documents, rent agreements, property tax, and company information from ROC etc.
8. Work to consolidate Company valuation and execute needful processes to encourage investment and equity.
1. Experience in Corporate Financials and Taxation related work.
2. Experience in corporate and personal investments related work.
3. Experience in secretarial & ROC documentation work.
4. Must be proficient in ERP & Tally .
5. Should have a thorough knowledge of GST, TDS/taxation and commercial matters.
Educational Requirements: CA Completed
Age: 30 - 32 Years
Experience: Minimum 4+ yrs (Post qualification experience)
Job Type: Full-time