Digital Growth Marketing Manager - Startup (3-8 yrs)
Aspire to build and grow an early stage startup by driving the digital roadmap for their brand, spearheading the execution of campaigns across channels as well as shaping the communications strategy. The role offers you the opportunity work directly with the co-founders to come up with growth strategies and taking your career to the next level by working on a new age product with leaders from top B Schools.
Please note this is with a growing startup so only apply if you are ready to get your hands dirty, adapt quickly and grow with the organisation. More importantly you bring in expertise in developing and executing integrated digital growth campaigns. So those of you aspiring to manage large teams this isnt for you.
Please note strong proven expertise on digital performance marketing campaigns with 3-5 years of experience post engineering from a top ranked institute is a must have.
The role will involve :
- Establishing a strategic direction for the brand while executing best in class digital campaigns across channels.
- Monitor and optimize paid campaigns for new product launches, offers and other large scale promotions.
- Improve SEO capabilities and support the digital ambitions of the brand
- Execute the marketing programs from idea to execution via Google Adwords / Facebook Advertising
- Driving lead generation and digital sales via online channels through targeted marketing.
- Strategise and implement best ways to attract and generate most relevant traffic online
To fit the bill, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a top tier institute with 3-5 years in digital marketing role across organic and paid channels.
- Hands on expertise in end-to-end execution of digital marketing campaigns, identifying target audiences and achieving cost-effective CTRs
- Ability to lead all paid media channels from a growth marketer perspective.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, as well as Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns
- Ability to synthesize numbers, with proficiency in Customer Segmentation and Marketing Automation processes & tools
- Excellent in handling communications with digital audience and stakeholders.
An MBA would be good to have but this is hands on role to begin with that can grow into a bigger role so please apply only if you think you fit the bill.
The role will be home based during Covid times and then will work out of Delhi NCR.
Please apply only if you like to do hands on work and at the same time can think strategy and scale up as needed.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience in various marketing channels, campaigns handled, international markets explored, impact of campaigns led and any projects that could be of reference.