Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:1288 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Digital Consultant - Manufacturing & Supply Chain (7-15 yrs)
Please find the below JD.
- Strong domain experience with Digital.
- Strong into consulting
- Manufacturing domain is preferable
- Supply chain knowledge
- Master degree from premier institute is required.
SME - Manufacturing & Technology Digital
- Be an evangelist for M&T Digital and engage with global customers when they visit India
- Engage with customers to build new opportunities - working with business leaders to find opportunities, build a business case and drive solution requirements
- Get in to the depth of Solution Themes / IPs and create custom proposition for solutions/themes and map them to specific client contexts for various client presentations to be made by Sales Leads / Head of Digital
- Play the role of Digital SME for all relevant RFPs and enable a winning proposal, Support demand generation for M&T Digital
- Analyze M&T top Accounts for digital business deep mining, analyze business challenges / business processes.
- Identify opportunities to transform the processes by leveraging Digital technologies.
- Create experience journey mapping, Create integrated value propositions around M&T Digital Solutions
- Scout digital trends, provide Industry thought leadership POV's on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers.
The Role requires
- Deep Understanding of Digital & Manufacturing Domain. Awareness of international and regional trends in the domain, challenges being faced by the industry and solutions available in the market and being used.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to conduct workshops and demos and operate independently
- Understanding of digital technologies to get in to in-depth conversations with clients.
- Ability to engage with business and IT leaders
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems, quick analytical thinking, and able to have focused energy in transforming the requirements into solutions.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders within and outside client to achieve the group's goals
- Business travel as required to US and Europe
The following qualifications are mandatory (by default) / preferred in all candidates:
- Prior experience of 12+ years Presales /Consulting/SME roles in IT or consulting services or technology product companies.
- Engineering or science graduate with MBA (preferred)
- Experience in engaging with Manufacturing & Tech companies.
- Exposure to digital solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.