Digital Communications Manager - NGO (5-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Communications Manager:
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness.
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Masters degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.