Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:511 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Digital Communications Expert - NGO (5-10 yrs)
Digital Communications Expert :
We are shortlisting suitable and bright prospective candidates for a stated position in a well-known International Organization. Online communications expert will be managing operations of websites and creation of new and or additional content as the need arises.
The responsibilities include :
1. Ensuring that each site is up to date aligned with the organisation's, network, topic, priorities, as well as web policies.
2. Preparing and maintaining a web editorial calendar
3. Applying editorial processes for content and approval workflows in the organisation's web content management system.
4. Working with others in writing content or commissioning specific content to be written by online writers or staff and selecting content for translation.
5. Supporting colleagues engaged in web publishing in the specified country offices by editing their work and helping them prepare online packages for publication.
6. Reviewing and editing content prior to the web publication.
7. Reviewing and monitoring sites for quality and timeliness.
8. Establishing and managing key performance indicators and reviewing web metrics reports; sharing results with the concerned.
9. Overseeing user research and determining audience needs; acting on audience feedback.
10. Developing online campaigns (content, marketing) to target key audiences, and measuring success in achieving them.
11. Managing and contributing to the country, regional, and corporate social media activities.
12. Strategically producing more multilingual content online
13. Advise on social media engagement guidelines and access to information criteria
Support in raising the visibility and improving the structure of online communications in, particularly by :
1. Translating strategic objectives for online communication action plans.
2. Implementing online communication action plans, using social media, multimedia, and other tools where relevant.
3. Implementing the multilingual online strategy.
4. Identifying opportunities to use existing and emerging online tools; providing support and one-to-one training for current and emerging online communication channels.
5. Advocating and articulating areas of change needed on the websites
Required Education/ Experience/ Competencies :
- Master's (preferred) / Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- 5-10 years of post qualification experience managing online communications with responsibilities matching the ones- stated above. The desired competencies include :
- Language Proficiency - English and Hindi.
- Excellent communication skills
Production - HTML coding, CSS, and Dreamweaver
Editing images and videos
Web content management systems like Adobe CQ5, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and platforms like Hootsuite and Talkwalker
Online performance measurement and impact analysis tools
- Project Management
- Online Communication / Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Client Orientation
- Drive for Results
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion
- Knowledge, Learning and Communication
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.