Team Leader at Boyen Haddin
Views:110 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Digital Capabilities Manager - IT (13-19 yrs)
- Recruiting, managing, and driving high-performing software development and testing team members
- Strong people management skills with experience handling geographically dispersed teams including matrix structure
- Experience handling relationships with external stakeholders, internal leadership, and customers.
- Good technical writing and solution architecting skills.
- Agile (SCRUM) based project management experience (preferably CSM certified)
- Experience working with remote business partners and managers.
Ideal aspirant :
- Bachelor's / Master's in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Having 14-18 years of overall experience with the last role being in a technical/team leadership role
- Ability to identify and evaluate new digital technologies and grow the team.
- Ability to work individually or within a team environment and having requisite leadership qualities.
- Willing to work in UK / US shift on need basis and to be flexible to shift hours as needed to support the project
- Ability to identify/understand business problems and to work with the team(s) to find viable solutions.
- Ability to stay focused on defined goals even when there are no immediate results and at the same time to be able to steer their own work even without explicit goals/instructions, provided the outcome is as per business needs.
- Willing to be hands-on and strategic at the same time, based on situations and needs.
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects / tasks and priorities in a healthy work environment
- Solid understanding of System development, design, testing, implementation, and support process.
- Ability to take direction, constructive criticism, and work to specified deadlines
- Adhere to process and procedures defined for the role, the team, and the organization