Views:917 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Digital Business Unit/Lead - Social Media (12-15 yrs)
- Build a portfolio of social media clients targeting a win of 15-20 retainer clients and revenue of 50lakhs per month
- Work to towards getting a team/unit together to win and execute the business and manage it independently
- Lead the Communication strategy and manage the clients brand image and positioning to strengthen relationship with all the key stake holders
- Responsible for overall digital strategy, social media and drive digital revenue
- To be able to inspire clients for digital brand communications and a proven track record of high quality brand digital campaigns
- Ensure consistency in all communications and develop and strengthen the organizations brand, image and web presence.
- Provide inputs for strategy formulation, innovate and recommend ideas and direct the team for implementation of the project, with the objective of meeting the deadlines.
- Initiate contact, meet and understand needs of prospective clients, accompany team members on prospective high value calls, review and present proposals
- ROI driven digital marketing:
a) Work with Media team to allocate budgets for Always-on Efforts and Key campaigns.
b) Track and measure performance, and present results for all social media efforts
- Maintain relationship with various digital media partners (FB, Google, Linkedin etc)
- Apply best media practices and implement emerging media frameworks (paid, earned and owned media)
- Suggest appropriate communication solutions in conventional or non-conventional formats to prospective clients with an ROI based approach
- Experience in managing social media accounts across sector
- Knowledge of ORM and great analytical skills.
- 12+ years relevant work experience, preferably with digital agencies
- Strong communication and understanding skills
- Strong relationship management with digital media partners, influencers etc.
- Proven track record of building and managing a large client portfolio in agencies