Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:421 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Digital Business Partner - Finance & Accounts Domain - Steel/Energy/Power/Manufacturing Industry (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The position assumes the role of Digital Business Partner for Finance Domain and providing strategic alignment for all digital initiatives for organizational finance function.
- Clear Understanding of financial workflow of a manufacturing organization. Must have clear understanding of end-to-end finance processes (such as AP - Accounts payable, AR - Accounts receivable, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report) by assessing challenges, needs and gaps
- Must have prior experience in digital technologies to improve operational effectiveness, compliance, and reporting.
- Prior experience in working with technology enabled organizational finance process supported by DATA driven decision making.
- Create strategies and tactical blueprints that help set the organizational financial roadmap
- Work with all digital finance transformation partners to ensure prioritization and execution of project plan aligns with the Company's goals
Technical Must Requirement:
- Must have clarity in understanding of SAP FICO module along with depth functional knowledge on GRC Controls, Financial Control Automation, Taxation, Treasury, Account Payable and receivable, Compliances, Export Finance.
- Identify and provide Digital solutions to key business challenges and drive tangible business value or increase productivity of financial process
- Work with business and technology teams (Internal development team, Business users and external partners) to outline digital solution and implementation plan
- Qualify, prioritize critical KPIs / metrics that shall reflect gains due to digital intervention
- Must have worked on at least one of BI reporting and dashboarding tools (e.g., Power BI, Spotfire, Qlik Sense, Dundas BI, Tableau etc.)
- Skilled to prepare the Multiple business cases and project charter understanding the financial flow or the organization
- Result and outcome driven.
- Data driven decision making
Proactively manage and monitor different aspects of the program i.e., analyze, design, implementation, change management and sustainability.
- Improvement, adoption in business and focus on value realization across the group
- Help debottleneck issues on the ground by participating in change management, serve as point of escalation for procurement
- Enable and govern relationships with external partners / vendors
- Acting as a SPOC between Finance and Digital transformation team
Chartered accountant or Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance. 10-15 Years of Experience in Managing Manufacturing company's financial process is required along with at least 5+ years of additional responsibility of digital transformation focal.
Industry Type & Exposure:
Preferred Industry vertical: Steel / Energy or Power / Manufacturing
Additional Skill: Technology Understanding and Knowledge in ERP, Analytics etc. along with Finance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.