Quant Finance Recruiter at Sai Consultancy
Views:963 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Digital Business Analyst - BFS (2-7 yrs)
Digital Business Analyst
Primary Responsibilities :
- Conduct research to support strategic and tactical business planning.
- Write detailed business and functional requirements and/or agile stories to support digital releases and upgrades.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and IT teams to build consensus and achieve goals.
- Assist in defining project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; track project metrics to allow for the creation and consumption of needed reporting.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve and evolve current processes globally.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Perform regular reviews and analysis of current processes and reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a major in marketing, business, or communications.
- 2+ years' experience working as a hybrid business analyst and project manager
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Excellent communications skills, able to deliver both good and bad messages to a wide variety of audiences both locally and off-shore.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture".
- Strong, proven product and project management skills, especially in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to work collaboratively with several internal and external stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn different applications if necessary