Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:4466 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Digital Brand Manager - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Position - Brand Manager - E commerce
Location - Any metros
Experience - 5-8 years in eCommerce/ FMCG/ Brand Marketing role
Experience required -
- Should have strong consumer (B2C) marketing experience & Ecommerce business model know-how
- Experience developing & optimizing Ecommerce Brand marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Marketplaces, Innovation Trends, Consumer behavioural aspects.
- Proficient in data analysis and delivering actionable insights
- Exceptional project management, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize a diverse workload
Job Responsibility -
1. MARKETING EXECUTION
- Plan & manage execution of monthly advertising and promotions calendar. Manage marketing budgets and ensure profitable ROI across all marketing efforts
- Closely monitor competitive activities, positioning, brand health, and brand share. Track competitive SKU's for promotions, offers.
- Maintaining consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all customer touch-points, brand assets, campaigns, etc.
- Partner with the team to dive deep on root causes & address relevant opportunities/weakness through innovative marketing/ advertising/ communication programs
2. AGENCY MANAGEMENT AND DIGITAL INITIATIVES
- Manage Digital and creative agencies, collaborate closely as strategic partners
- Build a strong brand connect with the target audience through campaigns, events, and partnerships in alliance with Digital Agency and Ecommerce Platforms.
- Work closely with Digital Media teams to plan integrated media campaigns for driving traffic to ecommerce portals
- Customer acquisition and cost reduction through effective campaign management across digital channels.
3. BRAND MARKETING
- Defining user journey & experience for understand consumer behaviour and brand connect
- Drive new customer acquisition with a strong understanding of brand and business goals. Increase Customer Lifetime Value through effective segmentation and targeted promotions
- Undertake all market research for obtaining feedback on various aspects of the brand growth objectives for the year. Strategize, plan & execute integrated marketing campaigns/ projects to engage customers effectively.
- Prioritize marketing projects and ensure efficient execution with available resources
4. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Develop independent market view and consumer trends for identifying new product ideas.
- Lead the design, development and Go-to-Market strategy for New Products/ Combo- s/ Multi-packs
- Work closely with the Brand and Innovations team for the launch of the new products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.