Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:422 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Digital Analytics Role - Marketing Analytics (3-7 yrs)
- We are extremely data-driven which have helped us grow manifolds in the last 12 years. Our analytics team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. The team uses structured problem solving approach along with a wide range of statistical / machine learning / operations research techniques to create productized solutions for business teams to consume.
- In addition to solving complex problems through data, we also ensure that the right KPIs and visualizations are available for our stakeholders to track marketing & product performance.
- We need a Marketing Analytics expert to lead a team that will track users' journeys end-to-end through the whole cycle, figure out what really drives positive customer behaviours and what detracts them, and come up with actionable insights.
What You'll Do :
- Plays analytics leader or consultant role within marketing & product teams
- Proposes, designs solutions and program manages multiple long term projects, frameworks including quick turnaround requests
- Identifies gaps in available data (data adequacy) for execution of a project; calls out risks, proposes solution, follows through and communicates to relevant teams for data availability
- Pushes the scope of analytics in multiple business functions, improves current consumption, discusses challenges and new opportunity areas, has good working relationship with key stakeholders in these business functions
- Coaches/Manages 6-8 member team on data, business, concepts or tech skills and help them become independent and successful
- Continuously drives innovation and self-development in the team, provides constructive 1-1 feedback and coaching to analysts
We'd Like You to Have:
- Masters(preferred) or Bachelors degree from a tier I institute.
- 3-7years of experience in marketing analytics & product analytics at a fast paced organisation. Should have led a team in past.
- Advanced proficiency with Web Analytics tools Google Analytics/Omniture Analytics, Big Query, Clickstream analysis, with an understanding of implementation of web tracking
- Exposure to Tag Management tools like Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Understanding of Market mix modelling, CRO, performance marketing, campaign effectiveness measurement
- Experience with Measurement Protocol methodology
- Comfortable with digital marketing campaign concepts, use of marketing campaign platforms such as Double Click, Google 360 & Adwords
- Should have working knowledge in SQL & have worked on data wrangling using R/Python.
- Should have worked on data visualization to create insightful dashboards using Tableau/other BI tools
- Strong understanding of statistics with experience in feature engineering and data modelling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.