Analytics Hiring at Pylon Mangement Consulting
Views:1913 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Digital Analytics Role - Financial Services (4-10 yrs)
- Applying data analytics to solve business problems in the areas of enhancing Digital experience, Channel Optimization and Revenue generation.
- Learning the business and using the acquired knowledge to provide insights using Data Modeling, Visualization, A/B Tests, and Data/Text mining techniques
- Focusing on innovation, and operating independently in an environment strongly engaged in creating impact for the business
- Communicating and presenting the analysis/key findings to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Recommending an action plan for the business and middle office teams
The Skills that are Key to this role :
Technical / Behavioral :
- Structured thinking, a data-driven approach, business savvy and a collaborative spirit to partner with stakeholders and understand critical business questions.
- Experience in Data analytics, having a flair for Quantitative Analysis with software tools, such as R, SAS
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations using strong analytical skills; striving to convince key company decision-makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Exhibiting a high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior to influence changes
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau/QlikView would be an added advantage
- Tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target & Social Media Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office and story-boarding skills.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Data Analytics
- Bachelor's and Post-graduate qualification from top-tier institutions. MBA or equivalent qualification would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.