HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:17322 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:365
Digital Analyst Professional - BFSI (1-5 yrs)
The position will join and be a part of the team which is being set up from scratch .The major functional focus of this position is providing sophisticated data analytics, data mining, advanced measurement, and other analytical techniques to gain insights, and support strategic decision making. The right candidate must thrive on setting up new paths in a new role with research, developing analytical models that serves business needs, and helps the SPS organization's decision making and strategic initiatives.
- Delivery on Digital Analytics requirements for areas identified
- Insights driven analytical approach
- Focus on communication of insights and presentation
- Consulting skills to help partners identify next steps within their areas and action on it.
- Identifying insights from the data and providing compelling commentary
- Digital channel behavior and customer experience deep dive analysis
- Effective and persuasive presentation (verbal and written) to project teams and business leaders
- Coordinating web analytics tags, tracking parameter implementations, data & tag audits and overall program management
- Managing senior management dashboards
- Exposure to Omniture SiteCatalyst / Insights / Discover, SAS, Tableau / QlikView, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience on working with web log data
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations using strong analytical skills; striving to convince key company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website
- Understands the digital ecosystem and best practices and applies this knowledge to work
- Understands relevant technology applications in his area
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Experience in managing partner relationships and overall program management
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
Education and Experience:
- MBA/MA Economics required from premier schools
- 2-5 years of overall experience in Digital Analytics
Salary Offered : 10-18 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.