Digio - Product Sales Manager (2-4 yrs)
Role: Product Sales Manager
Work Location: Bangalore-Full time (Work from Office)
Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India's Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world's 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
You can view their website at https://www.digio.in or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
As a Product Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the various business problems within a vertical
- Pro-actively reaching out to and meeting various prospective customer side stakeholders
- Clearly articulating the value and USPs of the Company's product offerings to the customer
- Creating, nurturing, managing and converting leads to customers
- Maintaining continuous engagement with the customers
- Creating a clear sales pipeline with clarity of leads, integrations in process, go-live, scale up plans
- For meeting revenue targets and P&L management at an individual product and account level
- Providing the Sales Leadership with Monthly, Quarterly and Annual plans
- Someone who is available for your customer and is obsessed with your customers
- An extrovert. Someone who loves networking. Meeting a lot of people from various industry facets
- Someone who aspires to eventually emerge as a Sales Leader
- Articulate with excellent written and spoken skills. Great presentation skills
- Someone who has handled