Digio - Product Marketing Role - FinTech Domain - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI/SIBM/JBIMS/FORE School (3-5 yrs)
Digio - Product Marketing Role - FinTech - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI/SIBM/JBIMS/FORE School
Candidates willing to join immediately shall be preferred.
- Deep dive into market trends to position our product, especially in BFSI space
- Define and execute marketing strategies & launch plans for all our products and services
- Devise ROI-maximising digital marketing programs to meet product awareness and client acquisition
- Develop product marketing priorities partnering with the business Team and as well as other internal/external facing teams, including strategies to grow revenue and reach new customers while also upgrading existing users.
- Develop strong benefits-focused messaging with insights in liaison with the business team to successfully communicate value proposition to all the customers and prospect segments.
- Deep knowledge of clients and develop competitive marketing programs.
- Plan and conduct product and segment-specific research to understand the awareness, usage, positioning resonance, competitive landscape, customer segmentation, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Follow central regulators and create blogs, marketing materials to be shared or published in the public domains - Digio's website, social media handles, email communication.
- Keep a track of webinars / summits being organised and represent Digio in those forum to create awareness and networking.
- Liaison with key clients to create their success stories and press releases wherever applicable.
- Keep a track of new features and upgrades in the existing product and devise a communication plan to all existing clients
- Exposure to FinTech space and domain understanding of the BFSI space.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics - eg. Integrated marketing campaigns, performance, content, etc.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Strong business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership.
- A creative and quantitative thinker.
- Astounding collaborative approach.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High passion, solution oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams and have a strong bias for action.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in working for B2B.
- At least 2 years working with product company.
- Experience in the SaaS industry an added bonus.
Breadth and Depth in :
- Pre-product launch
- Go-to-Market strategy
- Post product launch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.