Digio - Associate Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
Role: Associate Product Manager
Work Location: Bangalore-Full time (Work from Office)
Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India's Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world's 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
- Own the product from conception to launch and iterations across Web, Mobile and Large scale Backend processes.
- Continuously innovate and build. Prioritise and define long term and short term plans.
- Be the thought leader and collaborate with Tech, Business and Customers.
- Define and analyze metrics for the success of products. Iterate continuously.
- Platform thinking : building for known and future unknowns
- Dealing with large amount of data and use it for decision making
- Handle product aspects from both B2B and B2C angle
- Cognitive thinker, a thought leader and Problem solver with a balanced view between current and future.
- Have the ability to understand deeper aspects of technology towards mass usage, scale and security.
- Willing to work upon problems from scratch
Naturally inclined towards attention to details and objectively analyse all possible solutions
- Able to clearly articulate your thoughts and good at proactive communication.
- Enjoy learning about processes like BFSI and able to reimagine the process in Digital world with Digio's offerings
- Good at data analytics and basic SQL hands-on