CEO at Diginnovators Solutions Pvt. ltd.
Views:47 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Diginnovators - Project Manager (5-8 yrs)
Mid Level Project Manager
A Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. A Technical Project Manager is the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train additional support member in a business's tech department. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
As this is a senior position held in a company, a master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required. Individuals who work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail tend to excel in the position of Technical Project Manager
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.