HR Manager at Arimon Digilytics
Views:5948 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Digilytics - Product Marketing Consultant/Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Product Marketing Consultant/Analyst (Full Time)
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional who has the aspirations and appetite for working in a start-up environment and has significant experience in marketing to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Work with other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, external agencies and vendors
- Oversee and execute our newsletter and blog campaigns
Expected and Desired Skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives.
- One of the main responsibilities related to these skills would be to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
- Work closely with sales department to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way. A good example here is working directly with sales people for improving their sales associate skills and competencies.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
- Mandatory - exposure of handling UK, India, and US markets.
- A start up mind set with proven experience working in small or large organisations
- Knowledge and experience of market trends
- Experience with designing & running digital campaigns
- 3-5 years in marketing or PR for preferably a tech company
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in marketing or business, or a professional marketing qualification.
- An advanced degree, or equivalent, such as a Master's, or MBA specialising in marketing
- Advanced degree in Mass Comm will be preferred
Immediate joiner from SAAS background will be preferred.