HR Manager at Arimon Digilytics
Views:687 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Digilytics - Head - Product Marketing (10-15 yrs)
At Digilytics-, we build and deliver easy to use AI products to the secured lending and consumer industry sectors. In an ever-crowded world of clever technology solutions looking for a problem to solve, our solutions start with a keen understanding of what creates and what destroys value in our clients- business.
Founded in 2014, by Arindom Basu, the leadership of Digilytics- is deeply rooted in leveraging disruptive technology to drive profitable business growth. With over 50 years of combined experience in technology-enabled change, the Digilytics- leadership is focused on building a values-first firm that will stand the test of time.
We are currently focussed on developing a product, Revel FS, to revolutionise loan origination for mortgages and secured lending. Key markets for Revel FS are UK, US, India and Australia. We are also developing a second product, Revel CI, focused on improving trade (secondary) sales to consumer industry clients like auto and FMCG players. This product is currently targeted at the India market.
The leadership strongly believes in the ethos of enabling intelligence across the organization. Digiliytics AI is headquartered in London, with presence across India.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Management professional who has the aspirations and appetite for working in a start-up environment and has significant experience in Product Management comprising the Development and Marketing of software products. The Development component of the role will include understanding market trends around the product, refining the product roadmap and liaising with the product engineering team to deliver a highly successful product to clients. The Marketing component would be to ensure that the products are positioned and marketed effectively to prospects and clients. The role initially will focus on the Revel FS product, and therefore knowledge of mortgage and secured lending is essential. Over a period of time, the role will extend to the management of Revel CI as well.
- Understand market needs for Revel FS by engaging with sales teams, competition and researching industry trends
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Setup a client advisory board forum to solicit inputs on product vision and roadmap from clients
- Refine product vision and roadmaps based on inputs received, and work with the product engineering team to deliver the roadmap
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
Expected and Desired Skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong product management skills and experience including experience to create and develop product strategies, balancing firm objectives. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills would be to develop and evaluate product management and marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
- Work closely with sales and pre-sales to help serve customers and company needs in the most profitable way.
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
- Mandatory - exposure of handling UK, US and India markets.
- Experience with fintech and software product companies (B2B, SaaS) will be preferred.
- A start up mind set with proven experience working in small or large organizations
- Knowledge and experience of market trends
- Experience with designing & running digital campaigns
- 10+ years overall, with atleast 5 years in product management and marketing for a fintech or software product company
Education Background :
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in marketing or business, or professional marketing qualification.
- An advanced degree, or equivalent, such as a Master's, or MBA specialising in marketing
- Advanced degree in Marcom will be preferred