HR Manager at Arimon Digilytics
Views:4032 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Digilytics - CPG Business Consultant/CPG Domain Expert (3-5 yrs)
Digilytics enables intelligence within organizations. Our SaaS solution maximises revenue growth leveraging AI in Financial Services & Consumer Packaged Goods sectors. Business, data science & technology expertise makes our solution easy to consume by business users. Our clients progress faster on the AI curve to become insights driven.
This involves the convergence of:
- Business Understanding of what creates & what destroys business value
- Data Science to explore new ways to draw insights from internal & external data
- Digital & Analytics technology to make the solution easy to use, sustain & scale
An ideal candidate would have excellent management consulting skills (supported by technology) and would be able to showcase business acumen to contribute and lead projects for our clients in India and UK. You will be expected to support the data science and technology teams offshore, create and develop relationships with existing and potential clients.
1. CPG domain expertise, must have worked as Sales adviser / Pre-Sales / Sales Analysis with consulting client facing exposure.
2. Strong communication Skills with an analytical mindset to support our business leaders, and cutting-edge data science and technology team.
3. Flexibility towards working environment and hours in order to meet the needs of clients
Technical Skill (Preferred):
1. Data visualization tools-Tableau, PowerBI
2. Database query language - SQL
3. Knowledge of nosql such as mongoDB
1. Assess business functions and requirements of the organisation seeking service
2. Build customer relationship and generate business
3. Run workshops, and attend seminars, conferences and meetings
4. Liaise with multiple stakeholders and coordinate with our onshore and offshore entities
5.Determine the appropriate method of data collection, research methodology, analyse and interpret information gained
6. Develop use cases, formulate and implement solutions
7. Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
8. Perform data analysis and present results in a clear and rich manner using sophisticated visualisation tools
9. Run analytical models using R, Python and similar programming languages
10. Build Machine Learning algorithms and AI enabled data models
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.