Senior Associate at Digifluidz
Views:1187 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Digifluidz - Senior Manager - Human Resources (6-10 yrs)
- To succeed in this role, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
You will be required to:
- Understand business objectives and work with the leadership team to develop and implement HR plans accordingly.
- Partner with senior management help in designing organizational structure, planning workforce, succession, and skills assessment.
- Actively partner with people managers, and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Plan human resource requirements in consultation with different department heads, conduct interviews and manage the complete recruitment cycle.
- Analyse existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluate new candidates on those parameters so as to hire the right people and retain them for longer period.
- Maintain proper data base of candidates interviewed to analyse the cases and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Coach, train and guide managers to properly execute HR processes such as performance reviews are fair and aligned with Contify values, salary increments, etc.
- Coordinate with managers to develop and execute training & development plans, with proper tracking and assessment.
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Engage with managers to help on all people related aspects with an objective to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Proactively address sensitive employee issues including disciplinary, performance improvement and grievance processes.
- Regularly connect with employees to understand what drives them, motivates or demotivates them and continuously improve the people agenda to keep it relevant.
- Participate in employee engagement surveys, analyse survey results and preparation of action plan reports for Business Heads.
- Develop and implement a fair and impartial rewards and recognition program.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in a market research, KPO, or similar business information domain
- Master's Degree or MBA (HRM preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, scientific about measuring progress, and have worked closely with the leadership teams of a growing organization
- Outstanding ability to communicate, whether that be in person, over the phone, or in writing