HR at DigiDarts Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:771 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digidarts - Senior Manager - Growth (6-10 yrs)
We (Digidarts) are India's pioneer performance-driven 360 digital marketing agency. Our plethora of e-commerce and app-focused services have helped 150+ brands (including Meesho, DealShare, VOGO, Flexnest, Birkenstock, Slay Coffee) hailing from diverse industry verticals (FMCG, B2B, D2C, Social Commerce, B2C, Healthtech, Edtech, Fintech, Fashion Apparel, Lifestyle) to acquire more users, drive higher sales, and achieve cost optimization goals.Being a Google Premium and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have marked our presence for 8+ years by revolutionizing the way brands (Pan India & Global Brands) perceive Digital Marketing. Over the years, the organization has bagged many notable awards for delivering exceptionally path-breaking outcomes to numerous leading brands.
Time, Growth, Empathy, and Innovation are our four pillars that enrich brands and the digital ecosystem in the country.
About the Role:
- Your role as Senior Growth Manager will require you to drives our acquisition funnel in digital marketing solutions. We are seeking a well-networked growth manager to help keep our revenue engine leveraging his/ her ecosystem.
- Our ideal growth person has in-depth knowledge of and experience with partnerships, excelling at lead generation, lead nurturing, relationship building, and closing deals. Were seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
This role will directly report to VP - Growth
What Youll Do:
Partnership Identification & Lead Mapping:
- Identify partnership opportunities both horizontally and vertically.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Generate Qualified Leads (Deals) from these partnerships and nurture them along the way/
Sales Prospecting & Nurturing:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate client needs.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base across our different industries.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Team Management & Training:
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them.
Client Satisfaction & Feedback:
- Collaborate with team managers to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from partners, customers and prospects and share it with internal teams.
What We Need:
- Bachelors/PG degree in marketing or business administration
Years of Experience:
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience in service-based B2B business development/partnership management.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing concepts tools & trends.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Superb leadership ability.
- Ability to travel across India at least 30% of the time.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Sheets.
- Prior digital marketing agency experience will be preferred.
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach to problem solving approach
- A team player with strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
Join us and write the future of Digital Marketing.