HR at DigiDarts Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:861 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digidarts - AVP - Media Planning & Strategy (4-8 yrs)
AVP - Media Planning & Strategy | Gurgaon
About Digidarts :
We (Digidarts) are India's pioneer performance-driven 360 digital marketing agency. Our plethora of e-commerce and app-focused services have helped 200+ brands (including Meesho, DealShare, VOGO, Flexnest, Birkenstock, Slay Coffee) hailing from diverse industry verticals (FMCG, B2B, D2C, Social Commerce, B2C, Healthtech, Edtech, Fintech, Fashion Apparel, Lifestyle) to acquire more users, drive higher sales, and achieve cost optimization goals.Being a Google Premium and Facebook Marketing Partner, we have marked our presence for 8+ years by revolutionizing the way brands (Pan India & Global Brands) perceive Digital Marketing. Over the years, the organization has bagged many notable awards for delivering exceptionally path-breaking outcomes to numerous leading brands.
Time, Growth, Empathy, and Innovation are our four pillars that enrich brands and the digital ecosystem in the country.
Job Description :
- Media Planning & Strategy (Full Funnel / Organic & Paid) :
- Understand client goals, market, competitors to strategically plan and create media plans to achieve defined goals.
- Assessing the impact of strategies implemented in the curated plan and recommend edits to achieve set goals.
- Amalgamation of Real-time Strategies/ Changes in the ongoing media plan as per clients immediate needs.
- Lead strategic initiatives for the clients and derive key insights as per actions overtaken periodically (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Media Innovation & Team Growth
- Be the centre point of innovation and adapt new marketing technologies & media channels within the company.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts.
- Explore and implement new channels to our media mix.
- Demonstrate results basis the innovation, driven within the company.
- While leading the innovation within the organization, facilitate / conduct periodic trainings to help upskill respective teams.
- Client Retention/ Strategic Relations:
- While driving results via planning & innovation, ensure the clients are satisfied & continue to collaborate with us efficiently as they scale.
- Periodically set up strategic meetings with clients to drive better engagement & long term retention.
- Team Collaboration & CXO Engagement
- Closely engage with CXOs to drive long term organization vision & goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to drive results throughout the client funnel.
- Lead innovative projects within the ecosystem to improve overall delivery & results across the organization.
What we need :
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in any Specialization
- 4-8 years of experience in the media planning and strategy.
- Ability to drive strategic discussion with clients.
- Proven experience of managing a large team and fast growing business.
Professional Attributes :
- Hands-on, action-oriented approach to problem solving
- A team player with strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Personal Attributes :
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
Join us and write the future of Digital Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.