Diebold Nixdorf - Director - Global IT Network (15-20 yrs)
- IT Network Director will manage and coordinate IT resources across multiple initiatives related to the global network, security, enterprise wireless infrastructure technologies. She/He will provide leadership and direction to network services teams and external partners while partnering with business leaders to identify opportunities, requirements and solutions to support business growth, change, and development with the introduction of new systems and technologies.
- She/He will provide leadership and direction to network services teams and external partners while partnering with business leaders to identify opportunities, requirements and solutions to support business growth, change, and development with the introduction of new systems and technologies.
Director - IT Network Services will recommend and implement process and standards based support, design, workflow, implementation and documentation for all activities of the team.
- This role will design and document technology roadmaps for the enterprise network infrastructure and cautiously implement new technologies with a focus on keeping the infrastructure in a fully supported position. S/H will develop strong working relationship with key business and IT decision makers and will be committed to continually improve user satisfaction, network speed, network reliability and stream lining technologies that ride the global network (data, security, voice, video, wireless, etc.).
- The Director will lead and facilitate the collaboration of staff in cross-functional activities and process improvement initiatives while ensuring fiscal responsibility by adhering to financial policies, evaluating return on investments, controlling costs and project budgets. Additionally, this position will manage and develop direct reports through the performance management process and ongoing coaching and career discussions. S/He will ensure that direct reports maintain a strong understanding of all key practices, standards, policies and regulatory requirements and acts in accordance with them.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management
- 15+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology management with focus on network disciplines
- 12+ years- experience in managing complex networks
- 12+ years- experience overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting on project and staff performance
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working with Senior IT leadership in a strategic context
- In depth knowledge of architectures, monitoring, security control, redundancy, and high availability for network, voice and wireless system
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- Ability to work independently and with little guidance while keeping the focus.
- Significant experience in the following IT infrastructure concepts and solutions:
- Core network infrastructure for both on premise, cloud, and DR providers
- Highly available architectures, with resilient network design experience
- Cisco equipment focus using NOS, TAC and Prime
- Wireless technology for the enterprise with highly secure technologies
- Intense routing, firewall, VPN access technology experience
- Networking platforms (Cisco (primary), Palo Alto, CheckPoint)
- MPLS WAN, SDWAN, and private network
- Network performance management and capacity planning
- Experience building consensus among business and IT team members at all levels within the organization
- CCIE preferred.
- Familiar with basic elements of server platforms (Microsoft and RedHat) is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.