DIC - Plant HR Manager (10-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position: Plant HR Manager
Position Summary : Overall responsibility for all employees in two manufacturing sites one greenfield and another is existing facility. Responsible for contractual services as well.
Reporting Officer : Plant Head and Functional reporting to Head HR
Key Responsibilities :
- Industrial Relations Long term settlement(s) with Unions, Discipline and Productivity measures etc.
- Design, Plan & implement SOPs and HR initiatives for the plant.
- Workforce planning.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Facilitate smooth onboarding and induction process for the new incoming employees.
- Implement Talent Management initiatives such as succession planning, skill mapping, etc. as per guidelines of the organization.
- Conduct Training Need Identification, prepare and execute training calendar for employees.
- Drive Performance Management by ensuring proper KPI setting, mid-year reviews, year-end reviews, closure of PMS, preparation of PIP wherever required etc.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory requirements relating to people employed
- Liaison with labour authorities and Partnering with internal and external stakeholders of the plant to ensure smooth operations.
- Grievance Handling
- Ensuring delivery of efficient and cost effective services Canteen, housekeeping, Security etc.
Competencies Required :
- Ability to implement changes by working with Unions
- Experience in plant HR role
- Ability to ensure employment laws related compliances, particularly for greenfield sites.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ability to lead & drive
- Communication skills
Interface Required :
External Stakeholder :
- Government authorities
- Local stakeholders
- Business Heads
- Manufacturing Heads & Supervisors
- Direct and Contractual employees
Education background & experience required
- Post Graduate qualifications in HR
- Experience 10-12 yrs.
- Experience in green field projects