Lead at Diageo Business Services India
Views:881 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Diageo - Transformation Role - SAP S4 HANA (15-20 yrs)
What do you see? We see potential everywhere! Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company - a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry. The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997. We only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong. If you want to grow and build your career then come and join us. Help us create and shape the success of Global Diageo Supply Chain Footprint.
Purpose of Role
This role will report into the Enterprise Architecture Global Supply Chain Domain Lead and would focus on ensuring that the SAP Platform Landscape is - fit-for-purpose- to meet the current and future needs of Diageo Global environments. This role will tightly integrate with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure alignment of strategic direction on the SAP platform.
This role will also work closely with the broader Diageo community to ensure the Sap Architecture can support business solutions both in the short term and long term.
The SAP Enterprise Architect is responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives. They manage the entire lifecycle of an SAP ecosystem and have big picture ownership of generational technologies comprising the SAP investment. Following are the Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Owns the overall architecture strategy for SAP at Diageo.
2. Spearheads the evolution of current SAP landscape to ensure alignment with the organization's goals and objectives including conceptualization of roadmap /business case for SAP S/4 Hana migration.
3. Analyzes the current SAP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as improved business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness
4. Documents the SAP enterprise architecture design and analysis work. Owns and documents the overall SAP application architecture based on industry standard architectural frameworks. Develops a capability roadmap of the enterprise portfolio from current to future state.
5. Consults with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the broader company architecture, and collaboratively partners with delivery teams to modify the solution architecture in order to accommodate a specific project need.
6. Analyzes technology industry, market trends and impact of SaaS/Cloud and determines the potential impact on the enterprise. Maintains relationship with SAP ecosystem vendors and maintains vendor roadmaps. Facilitates the evaluation and selection of software product standards.
7. Directs the governance activities associated with ensuring EA compliance, particularly as relating to the SAP environment infrastructure.
8. Works collaboratively with enterprise architecture, information security, application & infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual, and cost-effective designs.
9. Present to senior stakeholders (CXO- s) on how architectural options will meet business goals and objectives
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, is required. MBA or MS in a relevant computing field is preferred
2. 15+ Years of Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions: SAP, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver with specific emphasis on PI, BI, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility.
3. Has been in an architecture lead role in 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations at Fortune 500 companies, including post implementation experience
4. Experience in developing future technology strategy and roadmaps that are business outcome focused
5. Experience working in an environment with mix of SaaS and on-prem applications
6. Experience in agile delivery methods
7. TOGAF or any other EA certification and experience in following an Architecture Development Framework is preferred
8. SAP certification is preferred
9. Experience with multi-national Alcoholic Beverage industry or with other relevant technologies including Coupa, Azure, Anaplan, JDA, Workday, Salesforce, integration, MDM, single sign on, etc. would be preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills
1. Effective conceptualization, pattern recognition and teaming skills.
2. Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike.
3. Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create marketing and messaging materials that meet stakeholder needs.
4. Experience with innovation and ideation methods, such as design thinking.
5. Business domain, data/content and process understanding.
6. System integration experience, including how interface design works.
7. Data modeling and information classification expertise at the enterprise level.
8. Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design
9. Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
10. Ability to analyze project, program and portfolio needs, as well as determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers.
Key Behaviors and Competencies
1. Demonstrate the ability to work well with others and exhibit leadership.
2. Be an excellent communicator and collaborator, engaging with multiple technical and business stakeholders and leaders.
3. Be able to translate the architecture contribution to business outcomes into simple briefings for multiple audiences
4. Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers and leadership.
5. Ability to build international and cross functional partnerships
6. Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
7. Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
8. Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo's purpose of - celebrating life every day everywhere- . This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don- t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.