Diageo - Regional Sales Analytics Role - Business Intelligence (8-15 yrs)
- Post Graduate with experience in Statistics and analytics driven reporting and analysis
- 8-15 years experience in business intelligence
Knowledge & Skills
- Specific knowledge of statistical tools
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
Business performance monitoring
- Setup and share standardized analytics reports with the Regions and HO and highlight focus areas
- Identification of Geography, Channel, Brand, Pack opportunities basis available data and provide insights on disruptive gain opportunities
- Update of Must Win Battle performance, highlighting of red-flags, and monitoring of specific initiatives
- Monitoring Profitable Value Brand performance across regions with special focus on priority states
- Tracking low profitability SKUs
- Monitoring and reporting of Width of Distribution
- Commercial working capital update - detention, demurrage
Reporting automation and insight generation
- Analyze business portfolio by designing performance dashboards and other business classification, selecting and prioritization metrics.
- Preparation and analysis of daily, monthly & annual dashboard and reports that assist in business planning and deployment.
- Perform data mining activities of gathering and compiling data to make a thorough analysis and to extract the relevant information
- Collaborate with business leaders to deliver insights derived from data, highlight emerging trends/customer needs, and work through implications for business strategy.
- Analyze on-going basis opportunities/threats, strengths/weaknesses affecting growth and national / regional programs and report information to business head.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.