Recruitment Team at Diageo India
Views:2643 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Diageo India - Senior Project Network Manager - Brand Change Commercialization (7-10 yrs)
Organization : Diageo India
Department : Supply - Brand Change Commercialization
Position : Sr. Project Network Manager -BCC
Supervisor's Position : General Manager - BCC
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
This role is responsible for: Project Management of Innovation & Renovation projects for PAN-India Scale-up with the objective of Achieving OTIF & CQ and Speed to Market.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA or other equivalent technical degree, Specialization in Project Management desired
Experience : 5 ~ 10 years of relevant FMCG / Alcobev / Consulting experience with at least 2 years in Project Management
Knowledge & skills :
- Knowledge of Indian and overseas Alcobev / CPG markets
- Knowledge on Alcobev / CPG commercialization
- Sound Project Management skills
- Effective Communication and managing cross functional team.
Best suited for someone who :
- Is process oriented and have ability to establish interpersonal relation with teams
- Has the ability to juggle multiple priorities & stakeholders
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Project Management
- Project Management from POC to Launch.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES : Project Misses and Speed to market.
2. Write off
- Hold responsibility of Write off for all Renovation projects.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES : Write off value agreed at gate 3/5
3. Integration of NaviGate into business
- Ensuring documentation and implementation of plan view
PERFORMANCE MEASURES : Completeness of implementation