Recruitment Team at Diageo India
Views:7553 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Diageo India - Project Network Manager - Brand Change Commercialization - Supply (7-10 yrs)
Organization: Diageo India
Department : Supply - Brand Change Commercialization
Position: Sr. Project Network Manager - BCC
Supervisor's Position: General Manager - BCC
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
This role is responsible for Project Management of Innovation & Renovation projects for PAN-India Scale-up with the objective of :
Achieving OTIF & CQ and Speed to Market.
OPERATING NETWORK :
1. Other Roles/Teams WITHIN the Function
- People Management
- Stakeholders engagement
- Adherence to Navigate process
2. Divisions/ Departments OUTSIDE the Function
- Marketing / I&P
- Sourcing / Supply chain
- Technical Center
3. External Interface
- Technology Integrators.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification: B.Tec / M.Tec / MBA or other equivalent technical degree, Specialization in Project Management desired
Experience: 5 - 10 years of relevant FMCG / alcobev / Consulting experience with at least 2 years in Project Management
Knowledge & skills :
- Knowledge of Indian and overseas alcobev / CPG markets
- Knowledge on alcove / CPG commercialization
- Sound Project Management skills
- Effective Communication and managing cross functional team.
Best suited for someone who :
- Is process-oriented and have the ability to establish interpersonal relation with teams
- Has the ability to juggle multiple priorities & stakeholders
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1. Project Management :
- Project Management from POC to Launch.
a) Project Misses and Speed to market.
2. Write off
- Hold responsibility of Write off for all Renovation projects.
a) Writeoff value agreed at gate 3/5
3. Intregration of NaviGate into business :
- Ensuring documentation and implementation of plan view
a) Completeness of implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.