Recruitment Team at Diageo India
Views:2926 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Diageo India - Network Lead (10-15 yrs)
Female Candidates Preferred
Organization : Diageo India
Department : IT
Position : Network Lead Incumbent
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification : BE/Btech, M.Tech, MBA
- 10+ years experience in working within a similar major multi-national enterprise supporting IT and business functions
- ITIL/PMP, CCIE, Security, VOIP certification
Knowledge & skills :
- Monitoring and optimization of LAN, WAN, VIDEO, VOICE etc.
- Transformation of Network, Voice & Security landscape
- Network security and controls
- Firewall and compression technology
- Next generation network management - Wired and wireless
Best suited for someone who :
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to coach and mentor managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, working well with others, customer service, negotiating and influence, leadership without authority and working autonomously.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1 Network management :
- Responsible for providing overall leadership to network and voice infrastructure which includes network (data), voice (VOIP), collaboration (video conferencing, WebEx), network security (DC & campus) in the IT services Organization
- Drive transformation of above sub towers to bring continuous value and productivity
- Represent network and voice tower during planning and review sessions.
- Responsible for relationship management with external partners so as to deliver infrastructure services
- Jointly work with technology teams to drive continuous improvement and productivity benefits.
- Lead IT service continuity & DR in the space of above sub towers
- Responsible for working with multiple vendors, and mixed delivery models to present a seamless service to local business and region
- Build, sponsor and justify business cases that pertain to IT Infrastructure matters within the India business
2 Governance & Change management :
- Accountable for delivery of innovation, bringing the right resources together in the network and voice tower of the Infrastructure team
- Understand the volume and complexity of change and work with the transformation tower to ensure that the necessary change management actions are planned and executed
- Accountable for the governance and control over all network and voice Infrastructure services affecting the India business
- Accountable for spend and budget within the towers represented
- Responsible for governance of suppliers who perform asset management of the company's network and voice
- Track capitalized IT projects and understand the roll-on and roll-off of depreciation impacting available operating expense