Recruitment Team at Diageo India
Views:7773 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Diageo India - Network Lead (10-15 yrs)
Female Candidates Preferred
Organization : Diageo India
Department : IT
Position : Network Lead Incumbent
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
Qualification : BE/Btech, M.Tech, MBA
- 10+ years experience in working within a similar major multi-national enterprise supporting IT and business functions
- ITIL/PMP, CCIE, Security, VOIP certification
Knowledge & skills :
- Monitoring and optimization of LAN, WAN, VIDEO, VOICE etc.
- Transformation of Network, Voice & Security landscape
- Network security and controls
- Firewall and compression technology
- Next generation network management - Wired and wireless
Best suited for someone who :
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to coach and mentor managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, working well with others, customer service, negotiating and influence, leadership without authority and working autonomously.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
1 Network management :
- Responsible for providing overall leadership to network and voice infrastructure which includes network (data), voice (VOIP), collaboration (video conferencing, WebEx), network security (DC & campus) in the IT services Organization
- Drive transformation of above sub towers to bring continuous value and productivity
- Represent network and voice tower during planning and review sessions.
- Responsible for relationship management with external partners so as to deliver infrastructure services
- Jointly work with technology teams to drive continuous improvement and productivity benefits.
- Lead IT service continuity & DR in the space of above sub towers
- Responsible for working with multiple vendors, and mixed delivery models to present a seamless service to local business and region
- Build, sponsor and justify business cases that pertain to IT Infrastructure matters within the India business
2 Governance & Change management :
- Accountable for delivery of innovation, bringing the right resources together in the network and voice tower of the Infrastructure team
- Understand the volume and complexity of change and work with the transformation tower to ensure that the necessary change management actions are planned and executed
- Accountable for the governance and control over all network and voice Infrastructure services affecting the India business
- Accountable for spend and budget within the towers represented
- Responsible for governance of suppliers who perform asset management of the company's network and voice
- Track capitalized IT projects and understand the roll-on and roll-off of depreciation impacting available operating expense
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.