Managing Partner at Dhyana Capital
Views:2629 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Dhyana Capital - Equity Research Analyst - Buy Side (2-4 yrs)
Dhyana Capital is looking to hire its first investment analyst. This role is a unique opportunity to work closely with the founder at an entrepreneurial investment firm, with a high degree of ownership from day one. We are looking for someone who is a motivated self-starter with effective communication, a process orientation, and an eagerness to continually learn and improve.
About us : Dhyana Capital is an India focused investment firm founded in 2021. We manage long-duration capital on behalf of select family offices, technology entrepreneurs and professionals. We are long-only and invest primarily in quality owner operated small-cap companies for the long run. The fund is structured as a Category III Alternative Investment Fund. Prior to starting Dhyana, the firm's founder has worked with Elevation Capital, Fidelity International and McKinsey & Company, and holds an MBA from NYU Stern School of Business.
About the role :
Responsibilities will include :
- Studying Indian public companies: Analyzing long-range historical financial statements, reading company filings, and studying local and global peers. Writing investment notes and presenting to the team.
- Conducting primary diligence: Writing interview guides. Speaking to industry experts, customers, suppliers, and company management. Documenting detailed notes and distilling key takeaways for the team.
- Monitoring company performance: Identifying key monitorables for portfolio companies / companies of interest. Analyzing quarterly results and key events.
- In parallel, you will be expected to conduct market-level analyses from time to time, and read select investment literature and share learnings with the team.
This role provides the opportunity to work from home/anywhere with frequent video interactions and periodic in-person interactions with the founder. The role will offer a competitive compensation package with the opportunity to progress to partner level based on performance.
- 2-4 years of work experience (consulting, equity research, or investment banking preferred).
- A track record of academic / professional achievement.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting and experience analyzing financial statements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.