Human Resources at Dhruva Research
Views:941 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Dhruva Research - Human Resources Manager (6-10 yrs)
Dhruv Research is a market research firm and has established itself as a pioneer in the usage of various technology tools to conduct studies and surveys. We conduct pan India studies, using various research tools, at unmatched scale, speed, and accuracy, expanding the possibilities of how survey data can be consumed in informing the public on the current issues and trends which are shaping the nation. Recently, the organization was successfully involved in data collection and analysis during the Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Manipur assembly elections. We try to understand the opinion of people in different sectors such as Politics, Economy, Current Affairs etc.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee the entire HR Gamut of the organization, committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members for long-term. The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant to all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Work independently and display a high level of independent discretion in managing human resource initiatives.
- Provide support to employees for various HR related queries like Leaves, attendance, policies etc.
- Updating Statutory Compliance Registers on monthly basis.
- Managing attendance, Leave records and payroll of employees
- Preparation and Maintenance of complete database of all the employees.
- Look after joining formalities, the induction program for new hires, maintaining employee records, offer letters, appointment letters.
- HR team building and management
- Master's degree and 6-10 yrs of equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and styleProven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources