Human Resources at Dhruva Research
Views:821 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Dhruv Research - Project Manager - Strategy & Operations (0-5 yrs)
Dhruv Research - Project Manager - Strategy & Operations
- Dhruva Research is India's first multimodal market research firm. It is led by alumni from top educational and professional organizations with the ambition to become the leader in the space in India.
- The organization aims to disrupt the space through statistical and technological advancements in the existing data collection methods. Dhruva Research aims to build sophisticated prediction systems across sectors such as elections, politics, sports and science.
About the Role:
- Dhruv Research is looking to recruit ambitious individuals with the zeal to solve unprecedented problem statements at the intersection of data and operations.
- The role will allow you to be part of the strategy formulation process working closely with the founding team and leading large-scale operations across geographies in the country.
About the Candidate :
- The ideal candidate should have 0 to 5 years of work experience in the consulting, strategy or operations planning related domains. The candidate should have high proficiency in problem-solving and good communication skills. Prior experience in data management and analysis tools is mandatory.
- Importantly, the candidate should have a passion to think beyond the obvious and aim to create impact above all else.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Handle end-to-end project planning, execution and management of team and operational metrics
- Provide functional guidance, support and direction to field operation and deliver on strategy and operational plans while scaling it to large geographies
- Drive continuous improvements in the business models by tracking core business metrics related to the operations and improving the efficiency of the business operations
- Efficiently manage multiple projects by monitoring progress and ensure completion within planned timelines with high quality output
- Establish high standards of the performance by ensuring proper compliance of the set processes and protocols
- Contribute to the overall functioning of the organization by identifying opportunities to scale
- Advise product teams on the feasibility of the products throughout the product life cycle
- MBA/ Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical degree
- Preferable experience in market research with strong capabilities in consulting/advisory work/program management
- Ideally, the candidate should have hands-on experience in the areas of analytics. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operational strategies
- Experienced in structuring ambiguous problems with an ability to think laterally and in multiple dimensions
- Communication and presentation skills to effectively deliver complex, data driven insights to management
- High sense of ownership and ability to drive projects to execution by building consensus among stakeholders
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines