Human Resources at Dhruv Research
Views:651 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Dhruv Research - Associate - Operations & Research (0-2 yrs)
Dhruv Research is a market research firm and has established itself as a pioneer in the usage of various technology tools to conduct studies and surveys. We conduct pan India studies, using various research tools, at unmatched scale, speed, and accuracy, expanding the possibilities of how survey data can be consumed in informing the public on the current issues and trends which are shaping the nation. We try to understand the opinion of people in different sectors such as Politics, Economy, Current Affairs etc.
We are looking for someone to work in our Data Collection Tem in order to manage the various survey operations. The candidate will be responsible for conducting surveys through multiple channels, researching on different aspects of effective surveying techniques, understanding the channels for surveying and coordination with internal and external stakeholders in designing, launching and executing the surveys. Previous experience in research and survey conduction will be an advantage.
- Coordinate with client teams to define hypothesis and objectives of survey and design questionnaire basis hypothesis/objective identified
- Coordinate with digital team in identifying target segments and ads for launching surveys through digital medium
- Research on best practices of questionnaire design, polling and data collection across the world and implement the same in our practices
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for launching surveys through other channels like CAPI, CATI, IVRS, Whatsapp, etc
- Identifying the best possible ways/channels with respect to launching surveys
- Quality-checking the entire survey process to ensure error-free quality output and setting up process for the same
- Creative thinker with out-of-the-box thinking to identify issues and problems that may arise and solve them immediately
- Document summaries and analyses of survey reports including tables, graphs, etc. that describe survey insights and techniques.
- 0-2 yrs of experience in research and/or survey process
- Expertise in MS Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Knowledge of Python/Macro and other related languages will be an advantage though not mandatorily required
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Organizational skills with an ability to stay focused on achieving time-bound deliverables by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills