HR Manager at DHL Supply Chain Private Limited
Views:1268 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
DHL - Solution Design Role - Transport/Supply Chain (8-15 yrs)
Solution Design-Transport-Bangalore-DHL Supply Chain
- Set transportation Solution Design (SD) strategy governing direction and conduct, aligning to the business strategy at country level.
- Lead the strategic development of the transport solution design agenda for country including people development, solution skill sets and solution innovation in transport design across sectors.
- Maximize the performance of the transportation SD function by providing strategic leadership and coordination across India.
- Lead strategically significant solution design programs and projects.
- Accountable for executing against the defined solution design methodology & tools.
- Lead talent management and succession planning for the team / function.
- Develop relationships with Country, Regional & Global customers to uncover needs & opportunities in order to achieve DSC's growth, contract retention and continuous improvement objectives.
- Manage training transport solutions and use of standard Transport Solution Design tools & methodology.
- Manage governance model & support framework for all transport solution design tools & methodology.
- Ensure quality control/assurance of transport SD pursuit activities.
- Engage and support Sector Business & Transport Solutions Development to ensure process discipline and consistency leading to optimum input to SD pursuit processes and facilitating efficient use of SD resource.
- Consultative support to the Sectors in the form of value propositions and general facilitation as requested by the business.
- Conceives and nurtures breakthrough transport solutions and services that create new value for customers and DHL.
- Ensure that our Transport Design solutions remain industry leading through the teams expertise, thoroughness of the design process and forward thinking.
- Ensure all our proposed solutions can provide the highest levels of operational safety.
- Manage allocated resources to deliver greatest return.
- Industrialises best in class solutions and pursues standardisation